MagentaMachineMagentaMachine

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 10 art Reviews

Barn Owl Barn Owl

Your wing detail is stunning!

Vogue - Joker Vogue - Joker

Can't get over how smooth and clean all your work is, seriously, well done!

FuShark responds:

D'aaww! Thanks so much!

Boogerman Boogerman

My favourite thing about this is the detailing on the finger snot, seriously well done!

Ember McLain Ember McLain

Your work in general is so good it's as if someone gave modern pop-culture reference to a renaissance painter

Jinxy Quick Sculpt Jinxy Quick Sculpt

This is fantastic! Sculpting, digital or physical is very difficult. What program did you use? Keep it up!

Genesis Valentine Genesis Valentine

Absolutely gorgeous, I would kill to get lines as crisp and clean as yours!

Jenny Sexj69 Jenny Sexj69

Goddamn, I love the amount of detail you put into shit, I can't stop looking at all the minute scratches and dings all over her chassis!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Great job! Frank is definitely my favourite part of this, made me picture an after school children's special where he informs children on the practicality of having a toe knife.

Please drive Please drive

Not bad, a few minor execution issues, but time usually irons out such things. A little strange that she seems to be smiling while damaged and asking for (an assumed) stranger to help her escape, but battle damaged androids are always cool subject matter, keep it up!

Linda 'Babe' Belcher Linda 'Babe' Belcher

Pretty nice, a bit buff for a middle aged mother of three (CURSE YOU ARTISTIC LIBERTIES! YOU STRIKE AGAIN!), but I appreciate that you left her extreme lack of chin. Minus points for lack of horribly made Linda-esque "buns" related mom pun title, and chalkboard pun lacks that John Benjamin feel, maybe U-MOM-i burger playing off umami, especially since this is a collective of different tastes. Pretty good execution though, keep it up!

XavierStarr responds:

Thankyou appretiate the review. Am considering a redraw to follow the Anatomy/Art style as from a flood of Pms people dislike my style of semi realism anatomy, At least for Linda.

I honestly couldnt think of any puns for place on the chalkboard as it was 4am in the morning and was pretty braindead by this point.

I enjoy Lindas character alot so would defently lile to do something more fitting to the original.