MagentaMachineMagentaMachine

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

ZERO G ZERO G

Keep it up, this has potential, but please change the colour of the text and the lives indicator, they're so dark I could barely make anything out

Heat Guardian Demo Heat Guardian Demo

May I suggest allowing the user to fire by general click instead of having to click ON the specific thing you want to shoot? It would make things a lot easier and a lot more fun

Arc Arc

Very fun and challenging! Great job!

Super Ninja Block Super Ninja Block

Personally, I feel like the floaty physics belong perfectly, they match the humorous atmosphere and keep things from being too easy. I really feel like this game is an underrated gem. It's fun and the sounds are hilarious! Please don't let this be the end of Super Ninja! I would love to see more games with added mechanics like press space to use your sword to block bullets from enemies that fight back, maybe eventually add rival ninjas! Don't stop!

Crabroid responds:

Thanks for your comment and support ;)

Megaman Reborn (Prototype V 2.0.1) Megaman Reborn (Prototype V 2.0.1)

Game was completely broken and unplayable for me.

Bionic Breakdown Bionic Breakdown

Not, bad, but would be much better if you could control which color ammo you're using, I kept having to let tens of enemies go by unscathed because the game refused to switch to the effective type of ammo, or having to dodge to survive only to have the ammo change after I changed lanes resulting in my death.

Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre

nice little game, couldn't quite figure out what trump was firing (decided it was either poo, or churros), and given the subject matter, couldn't figure out whether the quit option was unavailable due to the button not being functional on unity web games, or just because trump wouldn't quit. Either way, keep it up!

Platformer18274 Platformer18274

Is the blue box supposed to be the goal? If so, why bother with the top section, if not, why put a bouncing block that doesn't help you get to the non existent goal? This seems more like something you would do for personal practice, not something you would show off and send to people.

Zuiac responds:

Im adding coins and other stuff to the game. That is why the area with the blue block is there.

Attack on titan WIP 02 Attack on titan WIP 02

Why would you put this out as it is?! This isn't a work in progress, this is barely even started!

TCACstudios responds:

WTF?

Just another idle clicker Just another idle clicker

VERY heavy handed as far as the forced guilt trip, explaining that you're MURDERING...INNOCENT THINGS...FOR MONEY!!! (people also tend to associate innocence with cuteness, not so much with vermin) Far too much explanation of the obvious UI, you have to trust that people aren't complete morons. The increase in required clicks for any amount of forward progress is also incredibly steep, at 5 kills it became far too tedious to continue any further and I barely made it to that.

If you have to TELL someone how they're supposed to feel, then there's something wrong, one excellent example of what you're trying to accomplish is a game called "Exoptable Money" (http://gamejolt.com/games/exoptable-money/36236). One thing that makes that game so successful is it begins by making the player feel like getting as much money as possible is a benign goal, slowly feeding the player's greed until they are finally presented the option to substantially increase their profit margin by doing something horrible.

EvilPigeon responds:

I'm sad that you feel that way. While I'm sure most people could easily figure out the game for themselves, many others like to have things explained to them. The tutorial can be quite easily skipped if you're one of the people that likes to figure things out for themselves.

As for the forced guilt trip, it's not intended to be taken seriously ;)